Thursday, May 14, 2009

Starting the project...

It's an odd notion to begin in May a project which will not be thoroughly discovered until August. I have not began research as I intend to do it yet however I do plan on beginning to train myself to see the world as I will write it. I think that the most beneficiary research I can accomplish before finals is to read a book I bought, titled naturally, The Berlin Wall and I would also like to start a dialogue with Manuela and possibly other young Berliners I can find about social divisions in the city. After the "technical" research (if you can even call it that), thus, after finals, I want to work on training my eye to see social borders and generally people as I will want to see them for my writing purposes in Berlin. I also intend to work on my writing. This will happen during my cross-country road trip from late June to late July.

No comments:

Post a Comment